Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.449 INR / UAH
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 15% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨79,347 (32,395₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (about 1 hour ago)