Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.452 INR / UAH
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨73,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨57,739 (23,545₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)