Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.240 INR / UAH
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 32% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨67,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨45,622 (20,371₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ismaïlia costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)