Cost of living comparison between Chengdu, China and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.856 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 54% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨144,463 (元14,657) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 75,000 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Szeged costs 59,900 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budva costs €450 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Omsk costs руб 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)