Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.459 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 24% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,063 (元10,261) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (30 minutes ago)