Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.506 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 24% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,934 (元7,799) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (32 minutes ago)