Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.081 INR / RUB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨79,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨69,576 (руб 64,362) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)