Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.400 INR / USD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 134% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨146,472 ($2,240) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (42 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)