Cost of living comparison between Chapeco, Brazil and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.218 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,765 (R$ 3,995) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)