Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.610 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 89% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,803 (€1,953) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Essen costs €1,980 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Doha costs 4,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.75 (about 1 hour ago)