Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.901 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 40% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,732 (元11,083) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (32 minutes ago)