Cost of living comparison between Changwon, South Korea and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05886 INR / KRW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 100% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨187,420 (₩3,184,135) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)