Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.973 INR / THB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 5% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨80,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨75,850 (38,439 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ramallah costs 250 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £3,586 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,100 (44 minutes ago)