Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.506 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 12% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,780 (元11,023) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)