Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.826 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 38% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,054 (元9,572) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (29 minutes ago)