Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.589 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 32% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,077 (₨152,990) in Chakwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)