Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.568 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 30% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,774 (₨150,992) in Chakwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budapest costs 800 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 15,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.78 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)