Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan vs Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.512 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 33% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,478 (₨231,458) in Chakwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨89,000 in Allahabad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (about 1 hour ago)