Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.537 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 26% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,675 (₨150,308) in Chakwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)