Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.894 INR / THB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 67% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,877 (65,915 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)