Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.083 INR / THB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 41% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,543 (45,380 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)