Cost of living comparison between Chaiyaphum, Thailand and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.916 INR / THB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 58% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,127 (64,278 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)