Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.449 INR / MXN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨61,456 (Mex$ 17,816) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (34 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)