Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.988 INR / USD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,069 ($1,632) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)