Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.362 INR / PHP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 25% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,050 (Php57,314) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (41 minutes ago)