Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.270 INR / PHP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,406 (Php58,589) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)