Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.260 INR / PHP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 25% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,256 (Php60,544) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (41 minutes ago)