Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.804 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 61% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨151,065 (€2,134) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 2 hours ago)