Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.068 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 83% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,711 (€1,345) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)