Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.297 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 103% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,107 (€1,834) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)