Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.874 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,123 (€1,092) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 17,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (about 2 hours ago)