Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02242 INR / COP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 28% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,863 (COL$3,472,202) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)