Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,664 prices entered by 396 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.464 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 203% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨260,982 (Bs 40,372) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (about 1 hour ago)