Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.015 INR / HTG
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 5% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨59,034 (58,161 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,070 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £15 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr50 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)