Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.590 INR / GBP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 129% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨176,548 (£2,138) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)