Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.717 INR / PEN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 31% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,507 (S/. 6,213) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)