Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.298 INR / PHP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨53,050 (Php40,865) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)