Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09853 INR / CLP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 18% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,811 (CH$931,800) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)