Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10935 INR / CLP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,962 (CH$685,533) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 2 hours ago)