Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.833 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 264% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨341,502 (Bs 49,977) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (21 minutes ago)