Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.751 INR / AUD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 111% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,323 (AU$2,666) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 1 hour ago)