Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.274 INR / PHP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,423 (Php62,361) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Constanţa costs 1.20 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Donetsk costs 36₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)