Cost of living comparison between Cagayan de Oro, Philippines and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.388 INR / PHP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 30% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,353 (Php58,622) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yekaterinburg costs руб 125 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,208 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ranchi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)