Cost of living in Caceres, Spain compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.564 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caceres (Spain) is 42% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,591 (€1,221) in Caceres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)