Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.347 INR / MXN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 32% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,076 (Mex$ 37,069) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)