Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.317 INR / MXN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 47% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,445 (Mex$ 33,298) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)