Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31525 INR / AOA
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 56% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,834 (335,714 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)