Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39389 INR / AOA
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 80% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,123 (337,969 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarau costs CHF 0.08 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (20 minutes ago)