Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38820 INR / AOA
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 78% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,732 (326,461 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (41 minutes ago)