Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05834 INR / KRW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 82% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨170,405 (₩2,920,981) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rouen costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)