Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06181 INR / KRW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 81% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,356 (₩1,898,538) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)