Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.897 INR / TRY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 28% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,135 (5,033TL) in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Essen costs €1,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Doha costs 4,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)