Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.760 INR / TRY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,105 (3,610TL) in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)