Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.229 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 66% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,795 (€1,352) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)