Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.442 INR / SAR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 23% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,811 (﷼ 4,404) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (32 minutes ago)