Cost of living comparison between Buraidah, Saudi Arabia and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.853 INR / SAR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 27% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,462 (﷼ 6,691) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Campinas costs R$ 1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)