Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.546 INR / USD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 28% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,444 ($1,293) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)