Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.200 INR / USD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 11% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,798 ($1,145) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)