Cost of living comparison between Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06899 INR / CDF
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 72% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,330 (1,555,624 Franc) in Bukavu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 4.500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 4 hours ago)