Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03954 INR / BIF
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 16% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,658 (2,748,185 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)