Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 36% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,188 (€1,452) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $18 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)