Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06196 INR / KRW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 140% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨162,915 (₩2,629,385) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)