Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05636 INR / KRW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 39% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,495 (₩1,871,898) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)