Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05656 INR / KRW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 40% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,132 (₩2,318,573) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,350 (about 1 hour ago)