Cost of living comparison between Bucaramanga, Colombia and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02276 INR / COP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 27% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,445 (COL$5,248,488) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)