Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 728 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.913 INR / GBP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 157% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨197,885 (£2,303) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)