Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.447 INR / GMD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 61% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,845 (76,608 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (38 minutes ago)