Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.474 INR / GMD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 49% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,820 (94,881 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (36 minutes ago)