Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 543 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.567 INR / GBP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 134% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨146,081 (£1,791) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tangier costs 10 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)