Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.229 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 42% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,776 (€1,191) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)