Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 506%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11356 INR / SOS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 207% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨202,923 (1,786,969 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 2 hours ago)