Cost of living comparison between Bosaso, Somalia and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12403 INR / SOS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 403% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨377,446 (3,043,067 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)