Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.815 INR / SEK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 96% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,859 (17,769 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)